Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water line replacement

"Raleigh_3_Speed" wrote in message

Move on to things you know or get some experienced help so you can learn
properly.

If you can't say anthing positive, you should post.

I did say something positive. I did post (but I think you meant to say
"not" post).

IMO, it sounds like you are getting in over your head. The best advice I
can give in a situation like this is to just STOP and not do it. We all
have limits and judging by your questions, I think you have reached them.
Please report back if you take on the job; we'd like to know how you make
out.