Posted to rec.woodworking
Leuf Leuf is offline

Default Temporarily dried up

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 13:08:06 -0700, FoggyTown
wrote:

Wow. Retired life is a bitch when your only real hobby is
woodbutchering and you can't think of a new project that feels
interesting or is even uninteresting but necessary in the home.
Bummer. I suppose I could go and get some new thingjimmy (like a
scroll saw or mini lathe) and play around with it until the Wood Muse
blows in my ear again - but I don't have the room to add any more
shinies. I've already tidied up my shop. NEXT!!!!

Do some more projects for the shop. There's always something that can
be organized better, and then you would have room for that new tool.

If you're really desperate, start looking through JOAT's posts for
ideas...

-Leuf