Posted to rec.woodworking
Russ Russ is offline

Default Temporarily dried up

FoggyTown wrote:
Wow. Retired life is a bitch when your only real hobby is
woodbutchering and you can't think of a new project that feels
interesting or is even uninteresting but necessary in the home.
Bummer. I suppose I could go and get some new thingjimmy (like a
scroll saw or mini lathe) and play around with it until the Wood Muse
blows in my ear again - but I don't have the room to add any more
shinies. I've already tidied up my shop. NEXT!!!!

FoggyTown
Most of my projects' best features started out as mistakes.

Do something else for a bit. Something totally different. The wood muse
will return in time.

--
İRuss

"Praise Jebus!" - H. J. Simpson