Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner Tom Gardner is offline

Default Ford Ranger-Update

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 00:40:48 -0700, Abrasha
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 21:48:44 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

"Karl Townsend" wrote:
It is nice..looks good, surprisingly light. WIll be a real asset.....
You're moving up in the world, looks like you've got a nice ride now.
I 'd
like to see it when its loaded with tools.
And a nice logo on the side, too.

Jon

I have a logo..but none of my vehicles will ever bear a sign, unless
its a magnetic one..and then rarely.

I work in at least 15 different So. California
cities/towns/municipalities.

Im not wanting to buy a business license in each of them.

Yeah, God forbid, you'd make a success of yourself, and maybe manage a
real company, with guys driving trucks for you in 15 cities instead of
you driving the truck yourself.

You sure live the American dream, don't you.

Oddly enough..and typically..you snipped this part

"And that unfortunately happens all to frequently with us little guys.

I can think of only one, maybe 2 independants like myself, who have
signs on their trucks.

Thats why the freeways in So Cal are filled with comercial service
vehicles...with the logo'd ones part of Big companies, like Otis and
so forth."

Heads up, Abnoxious...if I make a sucess and have other techs working
for me..then Ill be a Big Company...and then Ill have signs.

What part of not being able to afford a $500 business license in a
town I might do $300 worth of work in a years time, do you not
understand?

****tard.

Gunner

Yeah, God forbid, you'd make a success of yourself, and maybe manage a
real company, with guys driving trucks for you in 15 cities instead of
you driving the truck yourself.

There's a recipe for an early grave if I ever heard one, why does he hate
you so?