Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ford Ranger-Update

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 12:03:00 -0700, Tim Wescott
wrote:

6 months ago..that would have been nearly an entire months income. Im
only temporarily prosperous. Time will tell it it keeps up.
However..it was really something I had to do. I could have continued
with the old fiberglass shell Ive used for the past 10 yrs....but it,
like me...is getting a bit long in the tooth.

Now Im trying to find a complete set of racks/bins/shelves and a
safety cage for Moby Dick, my high topped extended 1 ton E350 van.

IMHO the best time to buy durable big-ticket tools is when you're
temporarily flush, and can buy for cash. Then when the next squeeze
comes along you have the tool, and can use it to get more business.

Indeed. Thats what Im trying to do.

There is a set of van shelves/bins/racks in So. Cal for $200 used, 3
pieces..I dont know if they are all the same or different.

There is also a brandnew set out of a 07 ford van for $600. Im not
sure the extra $400 is worth fresh paint

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pts/409797942.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/tls/412475755.html

Others....

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/396921912.html