Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ford Ranger-Update

Gunner Asch wrote:

This one is closed ended glass but no pass through..which I may have
to change. And the inside of the shell has some sort of sound deadner
about 3/8 thick, which looks a lot like carpet from the user side.

The side doors all open into storage compartments. Not very deep, but
more than usable. I went through my Stacks O Stuff yesterday and got
enough plastic and steel bins to populate all the upper shelves, and I
went to Horrible Freight and bought soft sided tool bags for specific
tools I need for specific reoccuring jobs.. When Its loaded..Il take
some pictures and post em

Gunner

Nice, but where is the "Protected by Smith & Wesson" decal?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida