Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Say goodbuy to home shops

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 09:51:58 -0700, Fred the Red Shirt
wrote:

On Sep 3, 3:40 am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 10:04:22 -0700, Fred the Red Shirt

wrote:

Of course I didnt suggest that. Seems your Bushophobia is rather
tragicly progressed well into the terminal stage.

In you wrote:

Why not ask the **** herself?

If, by "the **** herself" you meant Hillary Clinton then there is
a cognitive disconnect between your question and your proffered
answers as the webpages do not contain any statements from
HERSELF.

Neither do most court indictments. Yet they are still very real.

Where I grew up, deliberately misattributing a person's remarks to
a different person was considered to be dishonest. AFAIK, the
same is true for documents submitted to a court in support
of an indictment.

Indeed. Now which part attributed the wrong remarks to the wrong
person?

Gunner