Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bathroom exhaust - constantly plugged

"Cloy" wrote in message
ups.com...
What size fan is it? And what size is your bathroom? It is possible
your fan is too big for the bathroom and is pulling everything into
it.

Well, I've wondered why my hair was getting thinner! :-)

I don't think it's getting drawing too much -- the bathroom is
probably 6 x 10 and 8-feet high.

Part of the problem is that the slots are rough around the edges, so
they make an ideal place for dust and lint to catch and start to
accumulate.

I ran across another individual who had the same issue with this fan.
He sliced through the metal behind the slots and bent them back to
open up the air flow. That would probably work, but will make the vent
look pretty rough.

-CT

Replace the fan.