Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Anilam Miniwazard info, please...

I forgot to mench, the key/button below Y on my model is CF (correction
factor) and below that is the front on/off for the display unit (even though
there is a hard AC power on/off switch on the rear panel).

WB
metalworking projects
www.kwagmire.com/metal_proj.html

"Al A." wrote in message
. ..

WB,
Thanks for taking the time to reply. The unit I have is older than your,
I think. The keyboard on my unit is not a membrane type, there are actual
switches mounted on a PC board behind the front panel overlay. There are
switches there, you can feel them click, and just to be sure I opened up
the case.

Thanks for offering to type out the diagnostic procedure. But I am pretty
sure that I have the same manual that you describe. It outlines a
diagnostic procedure, but that does not work on the unit I have.
Unfortunately the actual model number on the back of the unit has worn off
or faded away. The sticker is there, but no numbers. There seems to be
quite a variety of units encompassed under the "MiniWizard" name.

I think I am going to try giving Anilam a call this week when I have
time. I do have a contact there that is always helpful to the extent that
he is able. The seem to not have lots of support info on old units like
this. I guess that is understandable, given the type of customers that
they generally serve.

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,
AL A.