Grunty Grogan

Default Pre-Ebay courtesy post. I BOUGHT THE WRONG DRO!

On Sat, 01 May 2004 11:41:18 GMT, "ATP"
wrote:

I would talk to MSC first, maybe they can do something for you.

I did. It is best summed as saying I got a New Yorker on a bad day.
The best recovery that gets me is still going to cost a restocking
charge and shipping. Applying the Golden Rule, if I were the next
customer, and had torn boxes and some cosmetic handling issues, I
would not accept the unit, so I have to agree with the guy. Fair
enough.
The other ethical factors a
1: My mistake, My dues. I didn't pre-flight, and I crashed.
2: This newsgroup in the past few years has given me a lot of good
advice and solved a lot of problems for me; non-hobby problems, that
have allowed me to make a couple of hundred thousand out of the back
of my garage.(Yes, taxed). So it seems right to pay somebody back
with $400 or so. It's capital equipment, and I'll write off the loss,
and a cheap price to pay for the free consulting I have gotten here.