Posted to rec.gardens,alt.consumers.pest-control,alt.home.repair,sci.bio.entomology.misc
Nick Hull Nick Hull is offline

Default Possibly fruit flies indoors - luring & trapping them?

I think they might by fruit flies - possibly. Anyway, what is the best
attractant for fruit flies, if that's what these little pests are?

I keep a 'slop bucket' in the kitchen for waste and it attracts fruit
flies if I don't empty it daily. I just put in a small piece of yellow
plastic vapor insecticide and cover loosely. The loose cover allows the
flies in and keeps enough of the vapors in to kill them.