ATP

Default Pre-Ebay courtesy post. I BOUGHT THE WRONG DRO!

Grunty Grogan wrote:
What an @sshole I am!
Anilim 30"X12" travel Wizard 211 DRO was on sale at MSC for $1125.
With shipping and tax, it came to $1224. Measured the miller (That odd
little Swedish one I have), looked fine.
Just arrived last night, was excited, tore into the packaging, etc.
Anyway, the damned scales are 1/4" too high to fit in the space I have
available. Because the packaging is not intact it appears I f****
Myself beautifully. Well, I have had plenty of suggestions to do just
that over the years, so it's no big deal.
But if anyone has a full-sized miller (Real Bridgeport, etc.) and
wants something new, warranteed, etc. that has not even been plugged
in (Dammit dammit dammit) first $800 takes it. Otherwise I will dump
the parts individually on E-Bay. Might have a better chance at
recovery that way.
Just created a special e-mail address, which will be deleted after
this issue is resolved.
dro-fool (a t ) gearloose-dot-com

dammit.

Here's the manual and specs:
http://www.anilam.com/pdf/wizard_dro.../Wiz211DRO.pdf

I would talk to MSC first, maybe they can do something for you.