Posted to comp.os.linux.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Question: Registry Edit Programs

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 09:23:53 UTC, tony sayer wrote:

In article , Bob Eager
scribeth thus
On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 19:46:52 UTC, "Eric P. Peterson"
wrote:

For these purposes, I'm checking out alternatives to M$ apps that can
read and write M$ formats. If and when the time comes, I'll be
interested to learn if it's more performance-effective to run some
versions of Windows on a Mac (the very thought turns my stomach!), or to
simply keep a PC system around. If the latter, I'd probably prefer to
build it from the ground up.

The problem is the apps that only run on Windows, such as the stuff I
use to load my Zen V, and the stuff with my wife's camera, and my son's
diabetes monitor.

So, yes, I built a small PC. NIce compact black case, 64 x 295 x 288.
Min keyboard of similar width, 15 inch LCD. monitor. Unobtrusive, quiet
(motherboard is fanless)

Which motherboard is that please?...

One of the VIA EPIA Mini-ITX ones. Forget exactly which one..!
http://www.diybanter.com