Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc,comp.os.linux.misc,comp.sys.mac.system
Duncan Wood Duncan Wood is offline

Default Question: Registry Edit Programs

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 07:59:44 +0100, Robert Harvey
wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 08:33:59 -0400, CBFalconer wrote:
Try going to any car manufactures website or instruction manual
and see what you get..inside of the engine? no way.

However you can choose to buy the shop manual, which has the
appropriate details.

Maybe. Fraud now sell manuals as a set: Bodywork manual for all current
ford models; engine manual for all current ford models; electrical manual
for all current ford models, etc etc. Costs nearly as much as the car to
get a full set. Alfa romeo's manual is on aCD, and looks like the
instructions for an old-style airfix plastic kit. "the climate control
plugs into the dashboard controller". No detail, no mention of pinouts,
or even a picture to show what it looks like. I can't even get one at
all
for a Mercedes A-series, it's maintenance by guesswork, and part shopping
by taking a broken bit into the dealler and saying "I want one that looks
like this".

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MERCEDES-BENZ-...QQcmdZViewItem