Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Instant Cooling to 35deg.F

In article , Richard J Kinch wrote:
Doug Miller writes:

Isn't Usenet great, where anybody can pretend to be anything?

Except I never pretend. My identity and credentials are plain and easily
confirmed.

Sure, whatever you say. What exactly are your credentials for claiming that
gasoline is safe to drink and carbon monoxide is safe to breathe, but common
household borax is a deadly poison? What exactly are your credentials for
claiming that there is no difference between a parallel circuit and a dead
short?

--
Regards,