Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc,alt.comp.hardware,rec.audio.pro,rec.video.desktop,sci.electronics.repair

Default Observations on a UPS - follow up to a previous post

"William Sommerwerck" wrote ...
"Scott Dorsey" wrote ...
William Sommerwerck wrote:
I'm typing this missive at ViewSonic PerfectFlat A95f monitor that
has
perfect (and I mean perfect) purity and convergence right to the
very
corners. The tube is a Diamondtron, Mitsubishi's version of a
Trinitron.

If you keep the monitor for a few years, you'll need to readjust it
in
order to keep it that way.

The monitor is almost 6 years old, and is holding up well. It has not
deteriorated in any way I'm aware of.

Of course it is possible that our eyesight is deteriorating at
approx. the same rate and degree as the monitor. :-)