Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Itty bitty lathe

Fri, Aug 31, 2007, 10:37am (EDT-1) From: er (Kate)
JT, I'm so sorry..
I had company for the last two weeks and have only today had a chance to
sit down here and read a multitude of posts.
Many of which offered so much information I have not really had the time
to study them let alone reply to.
Here's a big fat hug from an oldish Irish woman, for all of the
information you offered... and I will have a look at it, I promise!
I have been up to my ears in people and projects.
Please, remove your curse, and forgive my insensitivity.

Tell you what. You sniff your glue, and buy a new bottle if
appropriate; and send along a slightly used female virgin as a sacrifice
for the Woodworking Gods, and we'll call it even.

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan