Posted to alt.home.repair
jJim McLaughlin jJim McLaughlin is offline

Default Cue the theme music from "Twlight Zone"

Colbyt wrote:
"jJim McLaughlin" wrote in message
. ..

Cue the "Twilight Zone" theme:

"Dee, dee dee dee, Dee dee dee dee......"

I think the machine is afraid of you guys......

Since you are a regular here you should understand why the machine should be
afraid of this bunch.

True. G

I'm thinking it is an electrical problem, probably with the soleoid
valve
on the water line. I've learned that there is a dual pair of solenoid
valves
buried somewhere in the guts, that both valves are fed from the water line
that comes in from the wall, and that one of the pair feeds the ice maker
(which works fine) and the second of the pair feeds the cold water
dispenser.