Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Pfeiffer Joe Pfeiffer is offline

Default Woo hoo - made an awesome test weld with the almost-complete spot welder

Bob Engelhardt writes:

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
Neat! I'd be curious to see the plans.

Well, there aren't any plans (Plans! We don't need no steenkin'
plans!). It's just something that I made up. I will be posting to
the DropBox, once it's gotten stable - my "designs" tend to need a
little tweaking after I've used it a bit.

Saw the picture, saw the schematic for the other one in the dropbox
metalworking.com (what a great resource! I hope that at some point
Practical Micro Design does put some advertising up -- they deserve to
get something back for their contribution).

Now, that doesn't look so bad...