Posted to comp.os.linux.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Question: Registry Edit Programs

On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 22:20:53 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

What's a Zen V?

Creative MP3 player. Won't even charge from the bloody PC's USB unless
told to by the software. My wife didn't know that when she bought it for
me.

cameras just plug in and work mosly on macs. They got THAT bit right.

This seems to have some custom software...

So, yes, I built a small PC. NIce compact black case, 64 x 295 x 288.
Min keyboard of similar width, 15 inch LCD. monitor. Unobtrusive, quiet
(motherboard is fanless) and we keep it in the living room. Uses about
20 watts. Runs XP, and gets used when we have to.

Yup. XP is pretty awful, but it works well enough to run those apps it
has to run.

Especially when I get a free licence from work.

http://www.diybanter.com