Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] antsone@hotmail.co.uk is offline

Default Barbeque Plans

On Sep 1, 5:28 pm, oldjag wrote:
Rather than totally reinvent the wheel, has anyone seen any online
plans or photos for a decent barbeque? I'm thinking along the lines
of a compressed air tank split on it's long axis, and actually more of
a grill rather than a smoker/cooker. I need something with about two
to three times the area of a large round Weber.

Hi,
If you really want a BIG GRILL on a budget, just split a 45 gallon
drum in half with a grinder, buy a bit of weld mesh with small enough
apertures so the food you want to cook doesn't fall through, tack a
few tubes on to make a stand and VOILA! That's one big cooking
facility!
Hope this helps,
Anthony.