Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Fred the Red Shirt Fred the Red Shirt is offline

Default Say goodbuy to home shops

On Sep 1, 6:14 am, Gunner wrote:
On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:41:06 -0700, Fred the Red Shirt

wrote:

Sucks to have that happen to you so much, doesnt it?

I've gotten quite used to people referring to webpages that don't
support what they have to say. That is why I often go to the
trouble to actually read what is cited.

So you are claiming that Hillary isnt running on or has run on a
platform of "family values"?

So, are you denying that you suggested one could go to that
page to read her own words?

Of course I didnt suggest that. Seems your Bushophobia is rather
tragicly progressed well into the terminal stage.

In you wrote:

Why not ask the **** herself?

If, by "the **** herself" you meant Hillary Clinton then there is
a cognitive disconnect between your question and your proffered
answers as the webpages do not contain any statements from
HERSELF.

Btw..strongly suggest you take a class in remedial reading
comprehension.

I strongly suggest you take a class in remedial writing.

Why? Because I called you a buffoon?

If you would like to try a different line of work for the next
17 months or so there is an opening for USAG. It looks
like you would fit right in.

--

FF