Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Say goodbuy to home shops

On Sep 1, 7:01 am, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 23:11:54 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:00:03 -0500, Bill wrote:

Gunner wrote in
m:

snip
Ouch, imagine pouring cast iron nude, infrared heat burns in places you
REALLY don't want burned.......

Bill...optional means optional..not mandatory nekked.

Well, I figured if you're gonna go starkers around the neighborhood then
you might want to do it whole hog.

Maybe a long welding bib style tie up would help.

Oh and don't forget the work boots.....

Ow, I just hurt my brain with that image......

Carrhart thong and lumberjack boots?

Eek! That made me pucker pucker, mate. Has this thread entered
Senator Craig's territory yet?

---
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.
This is the ultimate.
--Chuang-tzu (369 BC - 286 BC)- Hide quoted text -

Can you imagine the problem dealing with silvers?

TTM