Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Say goodbuy to home shops

On Aug 31, 2:00 pm, Bill wrote:
Gunner wrote :

snip

Ouch, imagine pouring cast iron nude, infrared heat burns in places you
REALLY don't want burned.......

Bill

Bill...optional means optional..not mandatory nekked.

Gunner

Well, I figured if you're gonna go starkers around the neighborhood then
you might want to do it whole hog.

Maybe a long welding bib style tie up would help.

Oh and don't forget the work boots.....

Ow, I just hurt my brain with that image......

Bill

Of course it would have to be all leather...black leather...with some
chains to accessorize...wait a minute....Gunner in leather and
chains....haven't we seen this movie somewhere?

TMT