Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design

Default Repairing a lead acid battery charger

Spehro Pefhany wrote:
On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:26:12 -0400, the renowned Fred Bloggs
wrote:

I have an old sealed lead acid battery (Yuasa EN320-2RS) which has a
2V output and 320Ah capacity. Although it was never used much, I guess
it is about seven years old so is probably long gone and I intend to
buy an identical replacement.

Yikes- that's a $500 battery...

I was just looking at some $500 batteries, and they are primary
cells.. amazing what the military will buy.

Now look at the cost of a single armor piercing shell..

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany