Posted to alt.home.repair
Richb Richb is offline

Default Capri lighting baffles

Can someone please tell me how to put in place Capri Lighting Baffles (model
RS30W). The light attaches to the back of the Baffle with clips. For
cosmetic reason you cannot see the cannister through the back of the baffle.
There are two prongs on the outside of the baffle it seems like they hold
the baffle in place inside the canister. My problem is I cannot figure how
to push the baffles up with those prongs.

I know or hope these are the correct baffles. An electrian put the high hats
in and left me the baffles. It has been a very long time since he put them
in. I have no idea where to reach him.

Thanks again!
Rich