Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Very hot hot zenerdiode in NAD T762

Arfa Daily wrote:

"Jamie" t wrote in message

Arfa Daily wrote:

"Jamie" t wrote in
message ...

Eeyore wrote:

The guy is totally clueless about hardware design.

Graham

I know exactly who Graham is - I have been posting on here for a very long
time, so I don't need you to tell me how to sit back and monitor on this
group. He has not sucked me into anything, and I am not defending him, but
in the past, many people have been drawn into endless ****ing contests which
he may or may not have started, but has certainly helped to perpetuate, with
ever-more offensive and sometimes silly retorts. I just didn't want this
particular thread, which up until then had been an interesting one, to
dissolve into yet another such contest, which is why I suggested that you
should *both* STF up, before all of 'the usual suspects' joined in.

Whilst he might have done his fair share of 'America bashing' both on this
group and others, up until this point, he, or no one else had actually done
any in this particular thread. As far as I am concerned, we are all just
service engineers, and except to point out from time to time that the UK and
the US are two countries separated by a common language, which sometimes
gives rise to misunderstandings, I really don't care what nationality you,
or anyone else that talks on here, are. Which is why I object when people
start dragging nationality into it, in an offensive way.

Reading again, I can see that you might have been referring to Graham as a
single example of what you consider to be "trash", but it just as easily
reads that he is a single example of a collective British trash. Anyway, if
you intended it as just him, then I apologise, but you need to watch how you
put things, and remember how easily people from different cultures can read
things not in the way that you intended.

And that's all that I am going to say. If you two want to keep having a pop
at each other, do it by direct e-mail, and let's just keep it friendly on
here, with disagreements being 'robust' rather than spiralling down into
endless tirades of offensive crap. OK with that ?

Arfa

Well that's fine. You said your peace.

One day, You may find your self suffering from
dashavou. Hope you remember this.

Bye for now.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5