Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT-Interesting read on the status of the world today

Gunner wrote:

When the Frogs are showing concern about Irans plans...things are
bad.

http://euronews.net/index.php?page=i...e=439453&lng=1

Considering how their constitution allows anyone from a former French colony
to immigrate and achieve citizenship, their concerns about anything Muslim
related is likely higher than ours. Unfortuantly for them, they have a lot
more of them in their country than we do.

At least ours seem to have integrated into our society and economics fairly
well. Many of theirs are living at the lower levels of French society and
economics which tends to breed discontent.

Wes