Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc,comp.os.linux.misc,comp.sys.mac.system
Eric P. Peterson Eric P. Peterson is offline

Default Question: Registry Edit Programs

In article ,
"Tim Ward" wrote:

"Eric P. Peterson" wrote in message

(Who still believes WIN NT4 SP5 was the best OS that M$ ever produced)

I had to give up using it about a year ago as I needed a bigger faster box.
So I rebuilt the NT4 SP5 machine with Win2k and passed it to someone else in
the family. (I'm sure there was a reason I was using SP5 rather than SP6a
but can't any more remember what it was.)

I found 2000 to be decent as well. I've used PCs with Windoze of various
flavors on jobs, but have never owned one myself, and I'm still on the
fence with the idea. My Macs serve me very well, and I do my best to
keep disasters to a manageable minimum Getting better all the time!

- E