Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default PQ35...?

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:58:33 -0700, Gotoguy put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Hi Group, Can someone help please...? I have a laptop HP notebook
#N3370 SER...F1929A. There are some components on the motherboard
that
are fried, I replaced most of them, but I cannot identify one, it is
six pin (IC), I can only give you the number that is on the board
next
to it...PQ35. I emailed HP, and they won't give me any info. any help
in this matter will be greatly appreciated, thanx in advance, Stan

Sharp makes parts with a PQ prefix, but these are generally 4-pin LDO
regulators. I don't know of any circuit reference that uses such a
combination, though.

A photo might help ...

After writing the above, I saw the response to your post at s.e.c. A
6-pin 4N35 optocoupler looks like a good bet.

- Franc Zabkar