Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Itty bitty lathe

Nova wrote in news:R2ZBi.15$pm2.4@trndny08:

Kate wrote:

May George Devine rest in peace: If you are only interested in very
small turnings and own a drill press you might try looking up
"vertilathe"

I'm not sure I make the connection between Mr. Devine and the
topic... Sorry Larry, no drill press either.
But lots of good suggestions from all of you.

Kate

George Devine marketed the "Vertilathe" and was frequently trying to
sell them on this news group.

If you had a drill press something similar is simple to make.

That looks interesting... I'll have to try to make one some time soon.

Puckdropper