Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Question: Registry Edit Programs

On 2007-08-31 22:06:21 +0100, "Bob Eager" said:

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:45:20 UTC, Andy Hall wrote:

Ah. I was looking at Asterisk. Seems quite nice although quite a
bit of configuring to do. Have you got anything working? Using the
cards they sell or some other way?

ISDN and a cheap ATA. No other cards needed for me.

ISDN I understand for the exchange lines, but how would you connect the
phones? or are they ISDN phones?

The ATA. A box with an Ethernet interface and a couple of phone sockets.
Not as cheap as the cards, but reckined to work a lot better.

http://www.diybanter.com