Asher Hoskins

Default Painting a bathroom

David Hearn wrote:
I doubt its a con - bathroom/kitchen paints do appear to be more
plastic-coated when dried. I've rubbed a painted wall with a damp cloth
before to try and clean something off and found the cloth go the colour of
the paint slightly. Done this with a room painted with bathroom paint and
nothing came off - almost like its waterproof.

As far as I can tell after using both, Dulux smooth exterior masonry
paint and Dulux bathroom/kitchen paint seem to be remarkably similar.
They both set to a smooth "plasticcy" finish that resists water and
mould but the bathroom paint is (IIRC) about twice the price.

Asher.

--
asher http://domestic1.sjc.ox.ac.uk/~ahoskins/
asher AT crumbly DOT