Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Question: Registry Edit Programs

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:40:13 UTC, Andy Hall wrote:

In my case, I run many things - part of my job. This machine happens to
run OS/2 because I have yet to come across a better user interface, and
it does all I want. My mail server is FreBSD, my voicemail system is
Win2K, and I even occasionally boot Linux if I have to. And a lot
more...

/
Interesting. What do you use for voicemail....?

The software that came with the PBX...a Cybergear Gold (as a temporary
measure until the Asterisk box is complete)

http://www.diybanter.com