Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default foot repair?

Don Phillipson wrote:
"James" wrote in message
.. .

I have some plantar warts being treated by a doctor, a nickel-size blister
formed and is violently painful to touch. This makes it difficult to wear
socks or shoes. . . .
Can anyone think of something I can buy somewhere (hardware store,
drugstore, craft store...)

1. It is reasonable to expect a doctor who treats XYZ
to have practical advice about convalescing from XYZ.

I agree that would be a first step.

Disclaimer -- I am NOT a doctor (but I've doctored a lot of cattle.) g

My experience w/ blisters that are painful and assuming this treatment
was the liquid nitrogen that made the blister is that the best treatment
is to drain them. W/ the pressure gone, the pain subsides drastically.

Your physician may disagree...