Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Dobony Mike Dobony is offline

Default Saw Blade Recommendation

"Big_Jake" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 30, 10:49 pm, "Mike Dobony" wrote:
I am looking for some sort of demolition blade for my circular saw to cut
through asphalt shingles and plywood. Any recommendations?

Mike D.

Maybe not the answer you want to hear...

Actually it was about the answer I was expecting.

I have torn down two garages, and, in both cases, I bought several
really cheap carbide blades for around $4 / each. I went through 3-4
on each project cutting the roof into reasonable pieces.

I just want to tear the shingles and plywood (or whatever) to get to the
rafters to replace, straighten them out. Roof line is heavily bowed.

JK