Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default OT - What Do Home Depot and Chrysler Have In Common?

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

"Kate" wrote in message

*I hate to say this, but I wish it DID have keyless entry and power
windows.
I damn near ran off the road once while rolling down the passenger window,
nearly spilled my latte and smeared mascara all over my face. Not to
mention, when I corrected I dropped my cell phone on the passenger floor
and
had to reach for it!

Shoulda just told the kid to jump down there and get it. Oh - you're one of
those moms who won't tell their kids anything, huh?

--

-Mike-

Ohhh.. you can trust me on this one Mike, when this mom talks, they listen,
or else.
My kids are all grown and they STILL pay attention, I'm teaching the next
generation now. My 4 year old grandson.

--
Kate
______

The shortest distance between two points,
can be a lot more fun in a Jeep!