Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default OT - What Do Home Depot and Chrysler Have In Common?

"Joe Pfeiffer" wrote in message
"Kate" writes:

*I hate to say this, but I wish it DID have keyless entry and power
windows.
I damn near ran off the road once while rolling down the passenger window,
nearly spilled my latte and smeared mascara all over my face. Not to
mention, when I corrected I dropped my cell phone on the passenger floor
and
had to reach for it!

Please, please, please: there's a standard convention for separating
out your new text from the text you're quoting. It's been worked out
over literally decades, and it works. It may not work as well your
new way of doing it, but it works. Suddenly seeing a post that uses a
brand-new (and, to an old-timer, completely counterintuitive) way of
quoting makes your posts really hard to read. I thank for not
top-posting, of course, but... please.

(I'd have emailed this, but you're using an invalid email address in
order to avoid spam)

------------- new text below ----------
Sorry Joe...
I have posted for so long and in so many groups. Some don't care about top
posts, some do.
Generally it seems, these days, to be a personal preference.

I understand how it can be confusing. Personally I prefer the top posts as
it makes it so that one does not have to scroll through all of the old stuff
to read the reply.
No disrespect intended, as you can see by my humble position on the bottom
of this reply
*smile*
I will try not to confuse you in the future, but I have to warn you...
Some people were given the gift of dance, some of art, some of music. I
swear to God in heaven, I was given the gift of confusion. Now, if I could
only find a way to market it.

Kate