Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Very hot hot zenerdiode in NAD T762

"Jamie" t wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote:

"Jamie" t wrote in
message ...

Eeyore wrote:

The guy is totally clueless about hardware design.

Graham

Get a life asshole.

I most likely knew 10 times your current knowledge before I turned the
age of 18 and left home, where I took up work designing circuits that
you could have used once your self at one time or another.

Worked with an engineering group that placed many of my designs into
production of various things. That was the good old days, the
chinese market killed..

I now work mostly doing industrial designs, upgrades, special
OEM Uc boards etc. Also did some free lance work with Semco
" A capacitor manufacture" designing new automative equipment
in assembling mica chip capacitors using robotics assemblers
that was all done in computer software.

I don't why i'm wasting my time telling you this, it's so far
beyond you it isn't funny.

I've watched you here foaming at the mouth. You must be one the
most arrogant British trash I have ever seen..

Take about some one clue less. You fit the bill.

btw, any more of your solders making mistakes over there and
trying to past the buck along to us?. It seems to be a traditional
past time! if you're an example.

Don't start down that path, pal. I object to the British being
collectively described by you as "trash". No one has made any comments
about you as "An American" . And what are you talking about regarding
solder and "passing the buck" along to you ? Lets just try and all get
along without starting another ****ing contest, shall we ?

Graham. Leave Jamie alone, and Jamie, stop your name calling.

Oh, should I direct you to post after post of Graham bashing the US?
and everything it stands for?

Until you know who and what Graham is, I'd suggest you sit back and
monitor a bit.
That comment was directed to him not the British as a whole. I feel
sorry for the british that they have people like him they must deal with.
And I feel sorry for you, because he just sucked you into it..
I'm sure he's sitting back now and enjoying this while he's sucking
on his crumpets and tea.

If you don't want to heed my warnings about him so be it, Every one
has a right to make there own choices. To bad Graham doesn't know what
i'm talking about.

I know exactly who Graham is - I have been posting on here for a very long
time, so I don't need you to tell me how to sit back and monitor on this
group. He has not sucked me into anything, and I am not defending him, but
in the past, many people have been drawn into endless ****ing contests which
he may or may not have started, but has certainly helped to perpetuate, with
ever-more offensive and sometimes silly retorts. I just didn't want this
particular thread, which up until then had been an interesting one, to
dissolve into yet another such contest, which is why I suggested that you
should *both* STF up, before all of 'the usual suspects' joined in.

Whilst he might have done his fair share of 'America bashing' both on this
group and others, up until this point, he, or no one else had actually done
any in this particular thread. As far as I am concerned, we are all just
service engineers, and except to point out from time to time that the UK and
the US are two countries separated by a common language, which sometimes
gives rise to misunderstandings, I really don't care what nationality you,
or anyone else that talks on here, are. Which is why I object when people
start dragging nationality into it, in an offensive way.

Reading again, I can see that you might have been referring to Graham as a
single example of what you consider to be "trash", but it just as easily
reads that he is a single example of a collective British trash. Anyway, if
you intended it as just him, then I apologise, but you need to watch how you
put things, and remember how easily people from different cultures can read
things not in the way that you intended.

And that's all that I am going to say. If you two want to keep having a pop
at each other, do it by direct e-mail, and let's just keep it friendly on
here, with disagreements being 'robust' rather than spiralling down into
endless tirades of offensive crap. OK with that ?

Arfa