Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Fred the Red Shirt Fred the Red Shirt is offline

Default Say goodbuy to home shops

On Aug 30, 10:19 pm, Gunner wrote:
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:40:32 -0700, Fred the Red Shirt

What sort of neighborhoods do you think are wanted by people
touting "traditional family values'"?

Why not ask the **** herself?

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/...4/123409.shtml

That page is ostensibly written by the "NewsMax.com Staff".

I'm not a fan of NewsMax but I don't think I'd call them a ****.

The article supposedly quotes "Newsweek's Howard Fineman".
I don't know him and so am not inclined to call him a **** either.

But I note your opinion of those folks and move on...

The story of course is about Hillary **** and her running on Family
Values

The story of course does not include any statement by
any Clinton on any subject.

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/refere...ple/c/hillary_...

I wouldn't call the NYT a **** either, but I'm not really surprised
that you
do.

See above.

Yes. You implied that one could go to that page to see what
Hilary Clinton had to say about family values. There were no
statements on that pages by Hillary Clinton on any subject.

Your attempt to divert from the fact that Hillary**** calls for Family
Values blows your implication out of the water.

The webpage you cite does not include any statements by
Hillary Clinton on any subject.

Sucks to have that happen to you so much, doesnt it?

I've gotten quite used to people referring to webpages that don't
support what they have to say. That is why I often go to the
trouble to actually read what is cited.

--

FF