Posted to az.politics,mn.politics,houston.general,rec.boats,alt.home.repair
George Kerby George Kerby is offline

Default U.S. Senator Busted: Sucking Dick in Airport Bathroom

On 8/30/07 10:47 AM, in article , "Calif
Bill" wrote:

wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 04:45:42 -0700, greg3347
wrote:

On Aug 28, 12:55 am, (Bart) wrote:

U.S. SENATOR (AND CLOSET FAGGOT) ARRESTED
IN AIRPORT BATHROOM!

SENATOR LARRY CRAIG OF IDAHO PLEADS GUILTY
TO LEWD CONDUCT!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

HE WAS ONE OF THE 46 U.S. SENATORS TO OPENLY DEFY AMERICA
WITH HIS SECOND VOTE IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Those Senators who betrayed America have a lot of skeletons in
their closet. Imagine if a guy like me got my hands on copies of
their FBI files? Maybe I already did! Look for more defiant
Senators to experience similar things which, ultimately, will
destroy their political careers!

http://halturnershow.com/index.html

Family Values Craig is toast.

Americans (including Idahoans) can forgive a mistake,
but total hypocrisy is not forgivable.

One more towards the total of 60 Democrats in the Senate for Hillary
come January 2009.

And then better park your boat. You will have no money to run it. Neither
party has any self control regards spending. And with the same party in
charge of both the Executive and Legislative branchs, Katy, bar the door.

Don't let Reality get it the way of his make-believe world.