Posted to alt.home.repair
Moe Jones Moe Jones is offline

Default six month jail time for no permit

HeyBub wrote:
.. The obvious alternative is to have no rules.

Consider Houston. No zoning. No permits required for ordinary
maintenance (like replacing circuit breaker box, installing new roof,
or re-plumbing entire house).

You better not get caught without having a permit pulled for most of the
above.

Heck I even have to have a plumber pull a permit if I replace a furnace and
I need to have the gas cock replaced. I can not do it legally, even when I
pull a permit to do the job.

If you get caught in Houston without pulling a permit you can lose your
state license.
--
Moe Jones
HVAC Service Technician