Posted to rec.woodworking
Cooniedog Cooniedog is offline

Default Lumber Purchase

Cooniedog wrote:
Virgle wrote:
| The sawmill near my home closed out and sold all the equipment.
| They are selling off the remainder of kiln dried lumber from the
| sheds.

Considering that you stole it - and then bragged about that here on
the wreck - she may have to wait in line...

Stole it! Morris I paid good money for that stuff.
To make bad matters worse I went back and made another purchase.
Now I told the wife I need a bigger bandsaw.
Virgle

Normally you don't get a gloat if you pay out cash, but I don't think
you paid enough for it not to be a gloat.

You suck!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

You are beyond the help of mortal man. The last time I did something
like this my wife went out and bought a $1,000 sewing machine.

Dawg

You could try prying to a "Higher Power", but I must say it didn't do me
any good, but then again maybe I've been so bad in this lifetime that
maybe my prayer didn't go any higher than my receding hairline.

Dawg