Posted to rec.woodworking
Cooniedog Cooniedog is offline

Default Lumber Purchase

Virgle wrote:
| The sawmill near my home closed out and sold all the equipment.
| They are selling off the remainder of kiln dried lumber from the
| sheds.

Considering that you stole it - and then bragged about that here on

the wreck - she may have to wait in line...

Stole it! Morris I paid good money for that stuff.
To make bad matters worse I went back and made another purchase.
Now I told the wife I need a bigger bandsaw.
Virgle

Normally you don't get a gloat if you pay out cash, but I don't think
you paid enough for it not to be a gloat.

You suck!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

You are beyond the help of mortal man. The last time I did something
like this my wife went out and bought a $1,000 sewing machine.

Dawg