Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Yes! We're #1!

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:08:39 -0400, Wes wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Oh, I thought every American was supposed to have three or more Swiss
K-31's.

Wes

Nah..Ive only got 1..and never shoot it because ammo is just too
damned hard to find.

I figured you for a reloader.

I am. There are no easily converted cartridges that make over to 7.5
Swiss. There are several..sorta kinda conversions...cringe.

As I've collected rifles used in miltaries around the world, I've noticed
that US rifles seemed to be the ones best created for riflemen.

Wes

The Americans went to war with a target rifle
The Germans went to war with a hunting rifle
The British went to war with a Battle rifle.

Gunner