Posted to az.politics,mn.politics,houston.general,rec.boats,alt.home.repair
[email protected] karlkrandall@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default U.S. Senator Busted: Sucking Dick in Airport Bathroom

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 04:45:42 -0700, greg3347
wrote:

On Aug 28, 12:55 am, (Bart) wrote:

U.S. SENATOR (AND CLOSET FAGGOT) ARRESTED
IN AIRPORT BATHROOM!

SENATOR LARRY CRAIG OF IDAHO PLEADS GUILTY
TO LEWD CONDUCT!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

HE WAS ONE OF THE 46 U.S. SENATORS TO OPENLY DEFY AMERICA
WITH HIS SECOND VOTE IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Those Senators who betrayed America have a lot of skeletons in
their closet. Imagine if a guy like me got my hands on copies of
their FBI files? Maybe I already did! Look for more defiant
Senators to experience similar things which, ultimately, will
destroy their political careers!

http://halturnershow.com/index.html

Family Values Craig is toast.

Americans (including Idahoans) can forgive a mistake,
but total hypocrisy is not forgivable.

One more towards the total of 60 Democrats in the Senate for Hillary
come January 2009.