Posted to alt.home.repair
clot clot is offline

Default Instant Cooling to 35deg.F

terry wrote:
On Aug 29, 9:51 pm, "clot" wrote:
.
I was afraid to make that comment! Coming from the other side of The
Pond, ice cold beer just ain't beer! - Hide quoted text -

.
I say. A chap shouldn't be afraid of defending their preference for
warm beer old boy.
Is there really any other way?
I mean to say; the need to chill any beer to a temperature where you
can't taste the darn stuff anyway may mean that it's not good beer
anyway; what?
And as to this stuff in bottles and tin cans!
Well ..................... what can one say.
Only good for cooking a chicken on a barbecue; as one associate often
says!
Now a Guiness etc. at close to room temperature "Is good for you". :-)
Cold beer? UGH!

Loved it. Cans and bottles do not go with beer!