Posted to az.politics,mn.politics,alt.home.repair
not the moderator not the moderator is offline

Default U.S. Senator Busted: Sucking Dick in Airport Bathroom

mrmcafee wrote:

not the moderator wrote:
mrmcafee wrote:

not the moderator wrote:
mrmcafee wrote:

not the moderator wrote:
greg3347 wrote:
On Aug 28, 12:55 am, (Bart) wrote:

U.S. SENATOR (AND CLOSET FAGGOT) ARRESTED
IN AIRPORT BATHROOM!

SENATOR LARRY CRAIG OF IDAHO PLEADS GUILTY
TO LEWD CONDUCT!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

HE WAS ONE OF THE 46 U.S. SENATORS TO OPENLY DEFY AMERICA
WITH HIS SECOND VOTE IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Those Senators who betrayed America have a lot of skeletons in
their closet. Imagine if a guy like me got my hands on copies of
their FBI files? Maybe I already did! Look for more defiant
Senators to experience similar things which, ultimately, will
destroy their political careers!

http://halturnershow.com/index.html

Maybe he should have been looking for some Mexican dick.

Who says he wasn't? We all know what fantasy's you "boys" hold.

Damn, Michael, nobody sees or hears from you for weeks, then as soon
as "dick" is mentioned, you're typing and slobbering on your keyboard
faster than Boy George eating a cucumber.

Twas you that invoked your fantasies, john. I've been working.

Your party of late has been just spilling out with "outings", hasn't
it" Not that being queer matters. It is the lying about it that is
the character flaw.

Well, enough. I'll leave you to your day dreams of Jesus and Jose
(together and connected). Enjoy.

Of course being a liberal, you have to add the disclaimer "Not that
being queer matters."

It doesn't. It is the lying about it that matters. Of course, you think
it is OK for public figures to lie and by hypocritical. You are a
nightie after all, but most of us think that being born homosexual isn't
a character flaw but being a hypocrite is.

If it wasn't for queers, and wannabe queers, there wouldn't be a
Democrat voting base.

We do have all kinds of freedom loving people in our party. Not all are
homosexual, nor wannabes. Take me for example. Married, with children. I
like the ladies just fine. How are all the snake handlers doing these
days over in your party? Are they totally in control yet? I haven't
heard a peek out of Munsil after his drumming. We keep hearing stories
about how the AZ GOP is in disarray and is divided and demoralized. The
headlines these days can't be helping that situation at all.

This is true, because McCain fell through his own asshole trying to suck
up to the illegal Mexicans. Bush is an asshole who sucks up to the
Mexicans on both sides of the border. Bush's balls shrunk when he
started fighting the Islamic jihadists using their rules instead of
trying to win. Couple that with a naive Marxist Senate leader, and it
doesn't look good for anybody. The Republicans have zippers in their
backs to remove their spines on command, and the Democrats are running a
dumb **** lawyer who would steal the pennies off a dead mans eyes, and a
Black Muslim who comes from a split Muslim - Atheist family. Go figure.
Nobody is going to win. When have the headlines helped anything?