Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default Instant Cooling to 35deg.F

"frank megaweege" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 29, 11:41 am, dpb wrote:

With that said, my object is to find a method to chill a can of beer,
or soda, or anything else in a can from room temperature to near
freezing temperature within a minute or less. ...

Ain't gonna happen.

In those hours you're getting ready add in a trip by the store and start
w/ chilled would be far cheaper and simpler than all the b/s you're
proposing.

This reeks of "troll"...

--

I don't know where this guy lives that he can't buy cold beer. That
would suck.

Where I live the Beer Stores are refrigerated, the staff wears winter
clothing even in the heat of summer, but the important part is all the beer
is always cold in the store.