Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default JD estate tractor, discovery

Leon Fisk fired this volley in
:

http://www.tufftorqservices.com/isro...leshooting/ind
ex.htm

I was on there earlier, and mentally gave up when none of the trannies in
the selector wizard were near mine.

But that link was magic. THANKS!

If not identical, the K92 tranny is so close, I cannot see the
differences. It must be out of production; it's certainly not in any of
the categories offered in the selector.

Well... now I'm a bit more worried about what will need fixin'. There
are two pumps and two distinct circuits -- one for all the "other stuff",
and one for the traction drive... sigh....

If it's the hydrostatic pump or motor, it'll be expensive. If it's just
a check valve or restricter oriface, or a leaking seal between circuit
elements (lots of big, flat gaskets with high and low pressure galleries
adjacent to one-another in that bugger) I can fix it myself.

LLoyd